Antique Pine Dining Chairs
- dining tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- Used in names of unrelated plants that resemble the pines in some way, e.g., ground pine
- Used in names of coniferous trees of other families, e.g., Norfolk Island pine
- ache: have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
- An evergreen coniferous tree that has clusters of long needle-shaped leaves. Many kinds are grown for their soft timber, which is widely used for furniture and pulp, or for tar and turpentine
- a coniferous tree
Carolina Classic English Pine 5 piece Whitman Dining Table and 4 Antique BlackChairsThe Sheridan Dining Table is fully constructed of durable hardwood and hand finished, making it the perfect addition to any formal dining area. Rectangular in shape, this table can seat five to six people and features elegant, slightly tapered legs. With four Sheridan dining chair with its traditional styling will make a welcome addition to any home. It features design elements like a spindle Windsor back, turned legs, and slightly tapered stretchers. You will simply adore the classic style this chair has to offer.. Table is 30" H X 36"W X 60"L Chairs Messure 40.5" H X 19"D X 16.5" W Seat Height is 17.25"Pine table and bench (side view)
Harvest dining table in pine measuring 7' x 40" with a matching 7' pine bench is priced at $715 in the stain colour of your choice (pieces are handmade and take two weeks to construct and have ready for pick-up). Style shown is finished in an antique pine finish. Tables and benches can also be built to custom lengths and widths, using either oak, pine or maple (all with 1" thick top). A second bench can also be added for $150. All wood is kiln dried (6% moisture) by a Collingwood mill. Table legs are available in tapered style or turned style, and are removable for easy transport. For table estimates (pine is the least expensive of the woods), or if you have any questions or need more information, please let me know.Oyster Chandelier and Peacock Blue Dining Chairs
A unique chandelier encrusted with oyster shells is dripping with Lowcountry style. Peacock Blue ladderback chairs surround a solid antique pine dining table for 10. Natural linen slipcovers the Dining Wingback chair. All furnishings rom Posh Living.antique pine dining tables The Wilshire 7 Piece Round Table Dining Set blends homespun Americana with English Country to create a warm, comfortable appearance that will enhance any room. The table features a four-footed pedestal base with twist rope detailing and a rich, distressed finish for that heirloom look and feel. This beautiful dining set will give your dining area a subtle cottage-style charm. Features: 7 piece standard height set Seats 6 Round wood top over a pedestal base Dining set has a distressed Antique White finish Chairs have a distressed Antique White finish Tabletop has a Pine Finish Constructed of pine solids Table includes one 18" leaf Chairs have a sheaf backrest with a neutral color upholstered seat Some assembly required Set Includes: 1 round table 6 dining side chairs Specifications: Table dimensions w, o leaf: 30" H x 56" Dia. Table dimensions with leaf: 30" H x 56" W x 74" D Chair dimensions: 43" H x 22" W x 23.5" D Weight: 165 lbs