Solid Pine Table and chairs
Create a space you'll love to dine in and gather around with kitchen and dining room tables from Crate and Barrel. Dining tables come in a variety of materials including wood, metal, glass and more, so you can find a style that best fits your space. Learn more about our dining table options.
Types of Dining Tables
Our dining tables make a statement for both formal and casual tables rooms of different styles and sizes. Choose from tables in round, oval, rectangular and square shapes and in various styles, including:
- Bistro Tables—Ideal for a small breakfast nooks and kitchens, our bistro tables are the perfect pieces for casual, intimate dining. This table style can comfortably seat up to four people.
- Extension—When you need to add an extra seat to your dining table, our expanding extension tables are the perfect solution. Table leaves provide flexibility for formal dinners, holiday dining and other times when you need additional seating. Tables can include up to three leaves, and some styles seat 12 people.
- Gateleg—Our gateleg tables are ideal for those who have smaller spaces or need flexibility with their dining room furniture. When fully extended, our gateleg tables can seat up to two people. When you need more space, you can simply fold it down to seat two, or stow it away until you next need it.
- Drop Leaf—Our drop leaf tables are another great space-saving solution. They can extend to seat up to four people or easily be folded up when needed. Drop leaf styles can also be used as a beautiful console table.
- Picnic—This table style brings the best of alfresco dining outdoors inside. Great for a rustic farmhouse, cottage or beach look, our picnic tables bring a charming modern feel to casual dining.
- Parsons—Timelessly stylish, this signature table style looks great in both traditional and contemporary spaces alike. Our Parsons tables are available with a variety of tops and black or stainless steel bases.
Your dining room table is meant to last for years in your home. At Crate and Barrel, we construct all of our tables from high-quality solid and reclaimed woods, including elm, mango, American black walnut and oak. Looking for a table style all your own? With our 1+1 Table Configurator, you can create your own custom dining table. We have a variety of tabletop materials: reclaimed wood, glass, white laminate, marble, teak, concrete and more. Our glass dining tables feature clear or grey glass that is 5/8 inches thick with flat polished edges.