6 Drawer long Dresser
Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/24/2017 2:59:43 PM. For Customer Service, please call (00+1) 847.656.4777.
Fabric Name: Color: Type: COO:
When it comes to furniture that's ready for the long haul, our Cargo 6-Drawer Dresser was made to last. That's because it features clean, simple lines, giving it a timeless look that can coordinate with nearly any style. Plus, the sturdy, made-to-last construction means it'll be ready to carry its weight for years to come. And with a variety of stunning colors to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect piece for your home.
White Cargo 6 Drawer Dresser. 55"Wx18"Dx34"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Mark Daniel design
- An updated classic that works well for all different aesthetics from modern to traditional
- Large zinc pulls with antique brass finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- More colors available
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
Show 'em what you're made of
- White and Charcoal: Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Natural and Java: Solid poplar and ash, ash veneer and low emission engineered wood
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
- Accommodates Cargo Changing Table Topper
Want to get the absolute most out of your furniture? Just follow these simple tips, and it’ll stay happy as can be for years to come.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
The Land of Nod Guarantee
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.