Computer Armoire Office Depot
DELRAY BEACH, Fla.-(BUSINESS WIRE)-Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office products and services, announced a new offering in its exclusive assortment of Christopher Lowell Furniture. The newest addition is the Christopher Lowell Anywhere Solutions line, which combines the functionality busy professionals need with classic and dcor-friendly designs that fit into any home.
More and more business professionals today are working out of their home, guest bedroom and even the living room, said Richard Diamond, Vice President of Merchandising-Furniture for Office Depot. The new Anywhere Solutions line really serves a growing need that requires furniture to be both functional and attractive, while also fitting in virtually anywhere that you want to work.
The Anywhere Solutions are designed for the many people who want to be online, but either dont have the space or dont want to be isolated in a dedicated home office, said Christopher Lowell, Emmy Award-winning host, best-selling author and designer. Weve created great looking and compact accent furniture that can be highly visible anywhere in the home. The Anywhere Solutions pieces promote a rooms design rather than intruding on it.
The Collection includes four separate and distinct pieces of furniture, including an armoire, sofa table, credenza and computer desk:
- Regent: This handsome vertical accent chest is just as comfortable in the master bedroom as it is in the living room. Accented with a Walnut Finish, Tiger Alder veneer and designer hardware, this piece offers a timeless bridge between traditional and modern.
- Hawthorne: A credenza, sideboard or console, this stunning piece featuring Black Birch veneer and stainless steel designer hardware instantly converts into a state of the art laptop station.
- Cabria: This sofa or occasional table is the definition of flexibility. Long, thin and narrow, the Cabria has wood veneers in Metro Mahogany and Cherry Wood that add sophistication to any room. The piece, however, can quickly be transformed into a laptop station complete with a bulletin board, drawers and numerous work surfaces.
- Eastridge: This decorative cabinet may appear like a handsome ten-drawer focal point on the outside, but inside it features a functional computer armoire. The Eastridge interior offers a tremendous amount of storage room for books, binders, files and a computer, and the Honey Maple veneer finish and Shaker inspired design combines country with elegance.
About Office Depot
Office Depot provides more office products and services to more customers in more countries than any other company.
Incorporated in 1986 and headquartered in Delray Beach, Fla., Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $15.5 billion, and employs approximately 52, 000 associates around the world. Currently, the Company sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 43 countries.
Office Depot is a leader in every distribution channel - from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce. As of September 29, 2007, Office Depot had 1, 212 retail stores in North America and another 384 stores, either company-owned, licensed or franchised, in other parts of the world. Office Depot serves a wide range of customers through a dedicated sales force, telephone account managers, direct mail offerings, and multiple web sites. With $4.8 billion in online sales during the last twelve months, the Company is also one of the worlds largest e-commerce retailers.
- Locomotive montreal Web agency.
- Chimie pour l'agronomie bachelier agronomie 02 Chimie.
- Fruits secs et noix - achetez notre cocktail Fruits secs noix.