Reclaimed wood patio furniture
NEW & Exclusive | Grow Your Own Happy Hour in our 8’ Reclaimed Wood Outdoor Planter Bar
- Winner of a 2017 Green Thumb Award!
- Serve up a fresh-picked drink!
- Grow herbs and vegetables for your favorite cocktail or meal
- Perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Bar shelf holds drinks and appetizers, folds down when not in use
- Stools sold separately
- Made by us in Vermont
Outdoor entertaining takes a new twist with our ingenious Plant-A-Bar. Grow herbs for your favorite cocktails so you can harvest a fresh sprig as you relax at the bar. Large enough for vegetables like tomatoes, too. Durable butcher-block cedar sides are crafted from reclaimed wood, with rustproof aluminum corners and trim. Bar shelf folds down when not in use.
To make the most of our precious forest resources, we use reclaimed pieces of high-quality North American cedar from lumber mill trimmings and give them new life in our butcher-block planters. Only the best reclaimed pieces are selected and glued together to form strong, solid panels, which are planed smooth to highlight the attractive variations in color and grain. The skilled craftsmen in our Vermont factory transform the panels into these uniquely beautiful planters.
- Assembly required
- Cedar butcher-block, aluminum
- 8' L x 39-1/4" W (including shelf) x 42" H
- 9-3/4" planting depth
- Holds 329 quarts of potting mix
- Weighs 197.6 lbs.
- Ships in three 65-75 lb. boxes